cash at wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Metal_Ste schrieb:
best thing to do cash wise for wacken is get loads of cash changed then store it in a secure locker. using an atm costs loads in charges.
That is just what I was about to post. and, depending on the currency conversion-for those coming from elsewhere- it may also be best to get cash changed before leaving.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
For those not paying in €
What do you do once you get back? Do you change your euros in pounds, dollars or whatever currency or do you keep that money in euro, to use it a year later?

Cause if you save your euros and go to Wacken next year, that money doesn't have to be changed again!

Pogany

30 Juli 2006
www.kisslaszlo.hu
Quark schrieb:
For those not paying in €
What do you do once you get back? Do you change your euros in pounds, dollars or whatever currency or do you keep that money in euro, to use it a year later?

Cause if you save your euros and go to Wacken next year, that money doesn't have to be changed again!

I think i will keep my money in euros when we our country will change to euro, maybe in 2025, if the things going by this way :)

DaveIoC

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
I have one 50 cent coin leftover from last year :D

I change all my cash to and from Euros at my local travel agent, they have 0% commission on any amount, and it means I have money throughout the journey through France, Holland, Belgium and Germany for food and toilet tips enroute.

Pogany

30 Juli 2006
www.kisslaszlo.hu
DaveIoC schrieb:
I have one 50 cent coin leftover from last year :D

I change all my cash to and from Euros at my local travel agent, they have 0% commission on any amount, and it means I have money throughout the journey through France, Holland, Belgium and Germany for food and toilet tips enroute.

I rule! i have more than 2 euros in coins :) From the last 2 years.