Carphatian_Wolf is a goatfucker

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
It can be never boring. It is lifestyle... get drunk, doing bullshit, do pits, pushing each other, jumping from the stage..just getting beaten as shit. And the music has funny lyrics, which I cant say about other music at all :/

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
It can be never boring. It is lifestyle... get drunk, doing bullshit, do pits, pushing each other, jumping from the stage..just getting beaten as shit. And the music has funny lyrics, which I cant say about other music at all :/
its the same or relatively the same rythm over and over again...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Zarborg
That and Doom metal is shit. Seriously, the song are go 30 second after that, you wan it to finish...
like a support band at a gig....just the same rythm over and over again....so fuck that, im gonna stay in the fuck bar :D
like when i saw lamb of god with slayer in london.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Carphatian_Wolf is ugly goatfucker from england that listens to heavy metal and has no dick. He has IQ of wooden horse and cant even wipe his own ass :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hahaaa what a pleasant return to the forum :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you for your sweet words you dumb horse fucking bitch :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, I know thats your way of worshippin me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D

I love heavy metal and i love manowar and maiden :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Classic I Love it :D

Ivi you stupid grind fucking excrementory whore :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SORTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Yeah heavy metal people takes everything so serious...thats dumb

Heheee i dont take you serious i take you about as serious as fred durst liking manowar :D

I dont hate ppl...i hate arrogance tho....apparantly theres no rules in grind...

but it seems theres a rule to hate heavy metal ppl :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hypocritical ??? Yes I think so :D