Carpathian Forest!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
Hell fucking yeah
I'm soooo in the mood for Wacken right now

Also Goddamn hope they play when its dark, I'd love to see em finally playing some fucking lugubrious black n roll with an icecold beer or 15 in my hands (had some sewn of for wacken)
Is it in the tent stage ?

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Hopefully more black metal will be confirmed.

Maybe we could travel back in time and get Covenant, before they changed to Kovenant...

Igor, to the time machine!

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Mmmm... Carpathian Forest... yep, they're definitely the best band in the world, EVER :D:D

AND THEY'RE COMING TO WACKEN!
My day has been made.

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
The yare good, but not the best

Maybe I over-reacted just a little bit, but they're still a damn brilliant band and will most definitely be one of the best bands this year (alongside Die Apokalyptischen Reiter and Slayer).

Not long to go now... I have Glastonbury in 20-or-so days, but I'm more excited about Wacken! :)

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Aegir
Maybe I over-reacted just a little bit, but they're still a damn brilliant band and will most definitely be one of the best bands this year (alongside Die Apokalyptischen Reiter and Slayer).

Not long to go now... I have Glastonbury in 20-or-so days, but I'm more excited about Wacken! :)

What happens there?

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
at glastonbury...they sell tix without saying who is playing...
then there looooads of stages,. dance, etc...

its not metal!!! its VERY VERY indie and rock :p

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
What happens there?

It's not about the music, although some decent bands are playing (The Buena Vista Social Club - excellent Cuban jazz band). Not much metal though :(

It's all about smoking lots of weed and stuff, and having a wicked time.