Carp Wolfs Anger Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I HATE ROCKY IV! IT'S ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING HOW THE RUSSIANS ARE PORTRAYED. IT'S JUST PURE AMERICAN PROPAGHANDA!!

well.. i hate all the rocky movies...but this is an insult.

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Warthog
lol, I remember those days when I was a kid, and they taught us in school about how the USSR was this big scary evil empire that had to be stopped at all costs. Times have changed indeed.
Yeah now you've got all them terrorist....who are try to build up a big scary evil empire...so nothing has changed....Evil Axis??
..Problem "old" Europe..that makes me MAD ..
American Foreign Policy....
Not signing any treaties concerning green laws and enivronmental commitment....
They are just bullying everybody around..IMHO!!

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Neonism
I'm still fuckin' mad at the Dutch Railroad

or is that a new type of weed I haven't tried yet? :)

@Suwarin: yeah, we can bully anyone we want because if you don't like us you'll get added to the Axis of Evil and you'll be really really sorry blah blah blah blah...

What a load of bullshit...

Fuck Bush. Under Clinton, I had no problem getting a job because the economy was booming, and my parents didn't have to worry about losing all their savings because the stock market was going to hell.

AND THAT MAKES ME ANGRY!!! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: