Camping

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jimothy

11 Juni 2006
mikemyres schrieb:
will the campsite be open on the 2nd, because i have bad transport difficulties if not :(

also do the buses from Hamburg to Wacken run at like 7PM onwards as the plain gets in at 6:40PM, then its probably just a long walk if they dont run :(

Plane?!?! Nah mate, you wanna be taking the National Express! For than a day on a bus to Hamburg from Bradford.... Then we'll be taking the train to that Izehoe place then the shuttle bus if it's running.....

We're getting there on the 1st as well mate, but I think we'll be camping out... I hear last year there were some Italians who got there a week early and just camped somewhere near the place...

24 Mai 2006
Sydney, Australia
Camping Tents

Does anyone know if the camping merchandise (tents) is readily available at Wacken or is it better to get it beforehand. Im thinking of just buying my tent on arrival.

Any recommendations?

Jose :confused:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I reckon you can order them now, and pick them up once you arrive there. But if you wanna be sure, just contact the shop, and they can tell you whether you should order now, or not.

But the intention was that you didn't have to carry all that stuff to Wacken.