Camping questions

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
14 Juni 2018
So one of my options is to camp at the ground. I have created another topic for my other option, but mainly want to discuss about camping at Wacken, since its my first there. So I will need to keep my suitcase and documents such as passport and stuff somewhere safe. Will there be lockers or something there to keep or some camp reception? Also, I am planning to rent a tent from the festicket website. Won't be bringing my own.

smi

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Juli 2011
Schleswig-Holstein
There are locker (with a fee) near the entrance to the main plaza of the festival side. The clothes and the suitecase can stay in the tent. Passport, flight tickets etc. should stay in the locker.

smi