camping out

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: camping out

Originally posted by Zombi
actually. you know it is VERY Chaotic.. in fact, several people die each year fighting for good camping space. people are always taking shits/pissing on your tents and it's just one brutal punch up after the next, there's also people sacrificing lambs, having wild orgies on the roads and if you smile that's you pretty much fucked. and you're forced to drink whisky through a beer bong and snort cocain, if you don't, you get beaten up. oh..and it smells bad.

Really ? Never knew about the orgies, damm :D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Blizz
It's not a secret, we are camping in the vip camping area behind the backstage.

if I see ya i will throw ya a cold beer as I usually have 4 or 5 on me while walking around.

Consider it your duty, then, to supply the needy and sober with cold intoxicating refreshment. You have your orders, soldier! :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Blizz
Hey no prob. I always like running into a fellow american at Wacken. But I also like running into the crazy and fun German, Norweigans, Greeks, Swiss, Dutch, Swedes, etc

Hey, I'm a Swede, and I love beer :D

Won't be spending any time in the VIP space though, take a stroll by the forum camp, with your beers on a little wagon or something :D

darkblack

28 Juli 2004
Sounds like a bit of a scramble for tent space.. should be pretty funny. We're coming in a big landrover so we can drive over anything in the way! Hopefully there'll be some space left to camp in by the time we get there!!!