Camping equipment at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Trace

8 Dez. 2003
Website besuchen
Believe me ill eat them.

me and the other half went through 10 cans of food between us at Graspop last year.

We are poor and need to eat poor food.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Trace
Believe me ill eat them.

me and the other half went through 10 cans of food between us at Graspop last year.

We are poor and need to eat poor food.

haha ok.

just dont bring food that you'd might shit- out later :p

DarthFreak

Originally posted by Kate McGee
oh come on, the're not half as disastrous as you are saying

I found them quite OK this year.

I wasnt there LASTyear...

Originally posted by Kate McGee
and in the end:

Come on, this is a heavy metal festival :D

When I was there in 2002 I didnt care for the condition of the loos, they were okay in the beginning and at the end i went to payforyourshit ones twice and that was fine with me

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by dittohead
BIG mistake! i took loads of baked beans, pot noodles, etc to wacken...didnt eat them much....spent a lot of time drinking and eating the festival steak burger - they are soooo fuckin nice! :D

The Burgers at Roskilde are much tastier.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i dont mind where i shit....but i should have brought along some quality tissue. hate it when you can feel your arse with the thin-layered tissue :(