Camping Charge?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
I've got my festival ticket but apprantly, it's going to cost $15 for camping this year, is this true?

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
right that makes it about $25 then doesnt it? Good that I earn a whopping €13 a day here in germany....means I can work 1.5 days just to camp.

DaveIoC

3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
You buy a Wacken Full Metal Bag for 10 Euros, which includes the camping fee and you get some other cool stuff like a torch and a poncho and a sticker, it's on the website if you look.

10 Euros is about $12.

It may seem like a price increase because previously each vehicle (which might contain 2, 3, 4 people or more) would pay 20 Euros, but now you pay 10 euros each. Well, not all of those 10 euros goes towards the camping fee, I don't think those torches grow on trees :p

I guess it's more fair, and will be more realistic for Wacken because now every person who camps will put the same amount money towards the cost. Better for everyone.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
DaveIoC schrieb:
You buy a Wacken Full Metal Bag for 10 Euros, which includes the camping fee and you get some other cool stuff like a torch and a poncho and a sticker, it's on the website if you look.

A TORCH!!! A PONCHO!!! A STICKER!!! WOW!!!!!!! WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SPEND MY MONEY ON!!

DaveIoC

3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
Zombi schrieb:
A TORCH!!! A PONCHO!!! A STICKER!!! WOW!!!!!!! WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SPEND MY MONEY ON!!
Well, yeah so it's not very exciting, but it could be worse. It could be like... some toilet paper and a tooth brush, and maybe some soap with a note that says "And use them you smelly bastard!".

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
ok so sue me I somehow remembered €15 for the bag o gi(f)ts .

so I only have to work 1 full day to camp yay!!

10.00 EUR = 12.8073 USD

1 EUR = 1.28073 USD 1 USD = 0.780803 EUR

maybe I can wear the poncho as a sock on my right foot...