Camping area opens..?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Swede

6 Dez. 2001
Sweden
Website besuchen
I think I read somehwere that the camping area opens on wednesday morning. Is this correct? I can't seem to find any information about it, but that's just probabely because I'm a fucking retard.
Anyway, last year I arrived at Wacken tuesday afternoon, and the camping area was open.. so when the fuck does it open this year?

Greetings from a retarded fucking swedish mongoloid!

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Zarborg
The busshuttle start on Wednesday ??

yeah I think so... but there are normal regional buses that go to Wacken from Itzehoe all the time....

just ask people how to get there...hell, everyone will know where you wanna go anyway...

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
ah...it's just the only person I know that uses the word 'sweet' like that apart from me lives in sweden, just wondering if you were him...

my name is Zombi. No, seriously, it is!

The Swede

6 Dez. 2001
Sweden
Website besuchen
"sweet" is a sweet word, right? hehe.. I think I started using it because of South Park or something, but I'm not to sure..

Zombi? you must be yanking my crank, man.. but if it is, it's damn cool.