BYH 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Is anyone going to Bang Your Head this year?

I might be returning to this great festival, studying prices at the moment.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
gnoff schrieb:
Who said you need to watch bands at a festival?

:)

Then you are totally wrong. I would understand if you would go to Obscene extreme and not watch the groups...I dont watch 80 % of them neither, cause I drink with my friends...but it makes much more sense as long as the czech beer is fucking cheap...if you go to the german festival only to drink and have fun, then you waste your money....more than 1 euro for a cup is fucking ridiculous!!!!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Then you are totally wrong. I would understand if you would go to Obscene extreme and not watch the groups...I dont watch 80 % of them neither, cause I drink with my friends...but it makes much more sense as long as the czech beer is fucking cheap...if you go to the german festival only to drink and have fun, then you waste your money....more than 1 euro for a cup is fucking ridiculous!!!!

It's actually cheaper for me to go to a German festival then a Swedish one.

Also I go to meat the people at the festival.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
gnoff schrieb:
It's actually cheaper for me to go to a German festival then a Swedish one.

Also I go to meat the people at the festival.

Well I also go there to meet my swedish friends :D

But it is much better in czech than at any german festival. Have you seen the church and graveyard at Wacken? Czech people would fucking desecrate it :D We do not value anything. Thats what I love about czech. You can throw trash everywhere, piss where you want to. You can lay drunk in the park. Vomit eveywhere you want to. Plus we have cheap great beer. Czech was allways something like dream country :D