Bush in London

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hehehe :D:D:D
damn! aint got QuickTime....or RealPlayer - the graphics are just too crappy :p

tomrw evening the doo-doo head arrives :p

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by mugabe
Doesn't the leader of the free world wonder why most of the free world hate him?

You have to remember that Bush is a fundamentalist Christian. He thinks that this Holy War is the right thing to do.

He said "if you're not with us, you're against us". I think that sums up his feeling. He really thinks he is doing God's work and that makes him immune to any criticism. If you are against him, you are on the side of evil.

I think its one of the most scary prospects in the world, and I think that all Americans have the duty to make sure he doesn't get reelected next year. But I really doubt the intelligence of most americans. :(

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
cheers bro!!

the demo is expected to kick off on thursday in central london..but mr bush will be gone to another part of england by then.....................