Bruce Dickinson..IM songs

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by Rosk
@strappingchick (the girl with good tastes) ;) :D

Here's Bruce's setlist for the summer Fests:
11. Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter

Hey, that is the song I wanted to sing with a friend of mine at the metal karaoke (we sang this song together in our now closed metalpub) But this fucker is going to graspop instead of Wacken because of Moonspell :)
But I won't sing at the Karaoke now

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
talking about Bruce...we can talk about UDO as well! Does anybody know his setlist? I have to hear some Accept stuff!!! :D :)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by xpet
talking about Bruce...we can talk about UDO as well! Does anybody know his setlist? I have to hear some Accept stuff!!! :D :)
ehh I saw UDO at the Graspop Metal Meeting in '98 and they basically sounded like a crappy AC/DC cover band... so I will definitely not go see them (even though I know they're better than my first impression)

anyway, @kschpät: I am using my brother's G4 power book right now!!! :D:D:D:D:D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well I saw him at Wacken some years ago and he played some Accept stuff...so I´ll definitely go and watch him!! Just was curious if anybody knows about a setlist.

G4 powerbook? :p Envious! You live in a Mac family?????

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@strappingyounglady: *still drewling* ;)
man, I hope for you that you'll be able to see Arch Enemy and Bruce Dickinson very soon... they're definitely both one of the best live acts ever! I saw Arch Enemy a few years ago with In Flames/Children of Bodom/Dark Tranquillity and they were really good... but yesterday they just RULED! the Amott brothers are gods! and Angela is a goddess... blonde poison :D
about Bruce, he's just fucking awesome! he came on stage with a grey pair of shorts, a white shirt and white socks/sneakers... so much about "if you are metal you have to be wearing black all the time"-bullshit... 'cause that man personifies metal - even with short hair ;)
the Maiden songs he played were Revelations, Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter and Powerslave (oooorrrrgasm!!! :D)

EDIT:
about the other bands...
Dismember were very good, solid Swedish Death Metal :)
Tristania were good as always (even though they're not the perfect act to perform a gig at noon)
Halford was a whole lot better than last week at the Bang Your Head... but still SUCKED!
Hypocrisy were better than the last time I saw them... but still, the new songs are crappy... especially if you have the direct comparison to the old songs at a gig!
Cannibal Corpse... good as always, but this was my best CC gig so far because I finally got to see/hear HAMMER SMASHED FACE live!!!! wwwuuuaaaaarrrrggghhhh :D:D:D:D:D
Machine Head really disappointed me... they started with Davidian (which is my favorite MH song) and it just sounded just like total new metal... very baaaaaaad :(
Biohazard were funny motherfuckers as always... I really liked the fact that they invited Backfire to perform 2 songs with them!
and Slayer... well they were good but I didn't really get a whole lot because I had a very interesting discussing with my forum sister (greets!!!! hää? :))... about absolutely nothing :D

ok, I guess nobody cares about all this shit but I'm bored and I can't sleep anymore (slept only 5 hours after being on my feet from 7 am to 5 am) so I thought I'd share it with you guys ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
ANGELA! ANGELA! ANGELA!! :)

But okay, I admit it, he's cool. ;)

PS: oh, look! my number of posts is the year you were born!!!! :D:D:D:D

ouch! don't slap me!! ooaaaaahhhhhhh *runs away*

GothGirl666

10 Dez. 2001
Argh *slap*

But oh well..... you're my brother and I just CAN'T be angry w/ you :)

*hug*