Bringing a stool to the concert area

Dieses Thema im Forum "Fragen zum Festival / Questions about the fest" wurde erstellt von Ronnie Jørgensen, 11. Juni 2019.

1. Ronnie Jørgensen

Ronnie Jørgensen Newbie

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with bringing a stool to the concerts, primarily in regards to the awesome security people, who might not like them because of the aluminum.
    I just registered, so I can't post links, but I'm thinking of one such as the 'Grand Canyon Alu 3-leg stool - aluminium, foldaway'

The reason I want to bring this, is that I'm flat feet and can't stand for even an hour before it hurts. Sitting on the ground isn't always so nice and naturally you can't see a thing then :)

2. neo-one

neo-one W:O:A Metalhead

Acording to the Info recently posted on wacken.com, camping stools are strictly forbidden, no matter the reason.

A solution might be this, but I dont know if these are still available / allowed

3. Quark

Quark Der Beste, und anscheinend einer der "Bekloppten"

If it's due to a handicap, please write an email to: handicap@wacken.com.
    And read the section: Wacken with a handicap, on the website of Wacken.

4. Ronnie Jørgensen

Ronnie Jørgensen Newbie

Thanks for replying, both of you! And too bad about the stool ban, although it doesn't surprise me. I could give an e-mail a go, although it's hard to argue that it's a handicap when I can walk and stand just find, just not for too long at a time. It's not like I need a wheelchair.

I remember having seen those cardboard ones from before. Might work as well, so I can only hope they're still available this year. :)

Thanks, and see you around!

5. Quark

Quark Der Beste, und anscheinend einer der "Bekloppten"

As in my own experience, I know what it is, to suffer from back problems. Nonetheless, a solution can always be found, one way or another.

6. Ronnie Jørgensen

Ronnie Jørgensen Newbie

Absolutely! I'm writing a mail just now to ask what they suggest :)

Diese Seite empfehlen