Brazilians in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yepps, Evenfiel and mserebrinsky (even if I don´t know why he is disappeared here...) are from Sao Paulo and they are going, too :)

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello FelipeRigby,

I´m from Argentina and I wanted to welcome you to this metal community. I hope you have seen and read the other thread, where we were posting messages about a non-german-forum-camp.
I´m sure all the other metalheads out there want to see you with a big, big Brazilian Flag beeing with us and enjoying our camp. As far as I understand you will be arriving at Wacken on Wednesday the 31th. I´ll be there on Wednesday too, so I hope we can see you there!!!!!
Just look for an Estonian or Argentinian Flag and you will be on the right place at the right time!!!

See you there, good flight!!!