@Brat - what have you done????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

honey

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2001
Kiel
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Honey and I have a full album from Radiohead. It's called Pablo Honey :D

Oh yes, you are right!!! Oh thats so romantic... :D :D

You know the songs of this album?

Hey you, how do you do? I´m thinkink about you and your vegetables....
and you know what? anybody can play guitar, but i can´t, but i´m not a creep.....etc....

:D :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
honey schrieb:
Oh yes, you are right!!! Oh thats so romantic... :D :D

You know the songs of this album?

Hey you, how do you do? I´m thinkink about you and your vegetables....
and you know what? anybody can play guitar, but i can´t, but i´m not a creep.....etc....

:D :D

I just know the song "creep", but I'm not really sure if those are the actual lyrics :p :D

In my old room in Madrid I had a poster with the cover of that album (when I was nothing but a silly teenager :D)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys!!

I don't know what I did to offend them! LOL

yes, most people say I'm evilNat :D

There was a line in a US sitcom, Frasier, where he was describing is agent: "She doesn't have to worship the devil, H E W O R S H I P S H E R !" hahah

I wonder why my friends said that was the perfect line for me...
I don't really think I'm evil, but my friends say I look evil and have an evil laugh h :eek: :D :confused:

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Apparently the Ramones must have looked into the future and seen this forum...they've got a song called "Warthog" too. :)

Now I'm just waiting for someone from Bitburg to register with the name "Bonzo".

Brat schrieb:
Hey guys!!

I don't know what I did to offend them! LOL

yes, most people say I'm evilNat :D

There was a line in a US sitcom, Frasier, where he was describing is agent: "She doesn't have to worship the devil, H E W O R S H I P S H E R !" hahah

I wonder why my friends said that was the perfect line for me...
I don't really think I'm evil, but my friends say I look evil and have an evil laugh h :eek: :D :confused:

Are you ANTI-PIZZA???? :D