bottles in festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
no bottles in the festival area. But at the campgrounds you can drink what you like, of course!

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
Nope no bottles ...last year i thought we could take the small tetra pak things in the festival site ...but no security made us leave them so it seems you cant take any kind of drinks in with you ...well unless it is in the Wacken cups then i guess you can ...but no boxes or bottles of any type

dunno what it says on the ticket ...but even if it says tetra pak is ok there is nothing you can do if security wont let you in ...or maybe we were unlucky

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by metalbabe
Does any one know if we can take plastic bottles of water into the festival?...Bit boring for first post! Ha!...By the way hello everyone! Only a few days to go! Whoopee!

Welcome to the forum!

Like my two previous forum comrades have just said, you can not take any kind of containers to the festival ground, part from the official Wacken cups.

It sort of sucks when it's very hot and sunny, and they don't sell water inside the festival area.

But on the camp ground you can have what ever containers you like.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
Re: Re: bottles in festival

Originally posted by gnoff
Welcome to the forum!

Like my two previous forum comrades have just said, you can not take any kind of containers to the festival ground, part from the official Wacken cups.

It sort of sucks when it's very hot and sunny, and they don't sell water inside the festival area.

But on the camp ground you can have what ever containers you like.

well i think they dont really want you to take glass bottles but of course you can take them

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
ummm... in the Q&A Holger said that Tetrapaks with water (and maybe softdrinks) are allowed. Still not sure about the secus though...