Bon-system for beers !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Hi Holger :)

I just got back from the BYH-festival in Balingen. The beer sale was the best and most effective I have EVER seen. I did not spend more than max. two minutes to buy a beer through the entire festival !!! :cool:

The organizers had put up about 20 stands around the festival-area where you bought beer-coupons. Then when you bought your beer at the beerstands, there was NO exchange time at all !!! You just exchanged three coupons for a beer and the beers.....the beers was just flying over the desks at UNBELIEVABLE speed :)

Are you planning a similar idea? 'cause the beer-sale in Wacken has always (as one of the very few things) sucked big time.....I mean if you only wait about 10 minutes to get a beer at the WOA, then you are a very lucky fella' :)

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Let the beers flow !!!

Come on now.....this is a GREAT idea, imported from the Bang Your Head Festival !!! :)