bohseonkelz fans will make wacken into hell

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

klistnos

29 Juni 2003
Website besuchen
if they will show up it means alot of nazis and idiots who will come next year to wacken.
I don't think I'll try to come next year, and I think many other people won't try to come too wacken.

klistnos

29 Juni 2003
Website besuchen
ok since I don't know german I just translated what you wrote at the message about bohseonkelz, anyway let me just say its a shame that wacken organizors don't give a fuck about the real audience of wacken who comes from all over the world to this festival.
not a single person I talked to in wacken this year want them to come next year, maybe you will gain bohseonkelz fans this year but wacken image will be really bad in the eyes of those who usally come to wacken, and next year when there won't be all the bohseonkelz fans I'm sure that people will prefer being in other festivals and not in wacken.
too bad wacken is destroying it self.