Board Meeting

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
so I was thinking it would be cool if we all went to john diva since it was lots of fun last year.
but they already start at 18:00.
so we would have to meet at like 17:00 so you know we can have a bit of a chat before we're all suffering from tinnitus. but I don't know if everybody is able to be there that early on the wednesday already. so what do you people think?

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
so I was thinking it would be cool if we all went to john diva since it was lots of fun last year.
so we would have to meet at like 17:00 so you know we can have a bit of a chat before we're all suffering from tinnitus. but I don't know if everybody is able to be there that early on the wednesday already. so what do you people think?

for me it would be ok.

perfectmansions

28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England

Yeah I always feel good when I see Johnny Diva. The music is very mild, but he's got a good voice. It's like slipping into a hot bath.

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland

I agree. It was really nice! Pity they start that early, but yeah that time is good for me and should be good for Finnchick too.

Let's not stay after John Diva's show tho... No need to see Mambo Kurt again :ugly:

T-Lex

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2015
Scotland

Yeah that sounds good to me :) also since im there tuesday id happily meet up with people then too :ugly:

perfectmansions

28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
If Steel Panther ever did part ways with their singer, I think they should approach Johnny Diva.

John-Diva-The-Rockets-of-Love-Exklusives-Musikereignis-statt-Monsterparty-Heisser-Rock-n-Roll-Motor1_image_630_420f_wn.jpg