*** BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR 2009 - UK ***

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bellini

2 Okt. 2008
i cannot wait to see Sodom!

First UK show in 20 years, it's not to be missed.

See most of you in 5 weeks :D

MTL

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Juni 2003
Wijlre (NL)
www.cu2.nl
Awesome line-up I have to say, one of the best ones of all European festivals in my opinion. I was thinking about going there, but am going to Summer Breeze (which ends on Saturday and has a lot of the same bands) instead as Vader is playing close to my hometown on Sunday and I definitely don't wanna miss that.
If the bands for 2010 are anything close to this year's that'll definitely be an option.

bellini

2 Okt. 2008
3 WEEKS TO BLOODSTOCK AND COUNTING

With just 3 weeks to go , we are close to selling out on VIP tickets with only a few left so anybody that wants a VIP ticket we urge you to buy now and avoid disappointment. VIP tickets give you access to the backstage hospitality area for the whole weekend where you might even be lucky enough to meet one of your favourite bands, a goody bag full of surprises, your very own toilets and showers and a much quieter camping experience for those of you who really do need your beauty sleep, and of course the VIP car park is just a stones throw from the VIP camping area.

Thursday Night is PARTY night set to start with a bang with the infamous 4 DJ’s of the Apocalypse, then for a Bloodstock FIRST we introduce a comedian set to put you all in a great mood ahead of the weekends bands !! To thrill the crowds we have the ever sexy and very entertaining FUEL GIRLS who are going to set the night on fire (not literally we hope) with their full on stage show, this we have been promised will involve some crowd participation so don’t be shy  To cool you all down we then have a set from the 4 DJ’s followed later in the evening by a full stage show by the well known circus madman...DOC INSANE!!! To finish the night we expect you ALL to be at your vocal best for the most quality FULL ON METAL Karaoke event of the year! Spandex, Denim & leather is a must for this one 

Expect a weekend full of wall to wall entertainment including Bloodstock’s famous Metal Karaoke, the International Metal Market, Stunt shows, Guitar Hero competitions, fairground rides, the Bloodstock legendary Unsigned Stage showcasing the best of new & unsigned talent and not to mention the BEST 100% Metal Line up on the main stage the UK has EVER witnessed. Over 70 METAL bands across 3 stages including many UK EXCLUSIVES, the weekend promises to be the ONLY metal event of 2009 you absolutely must not miss!

Full Weekend with camping tickets and day tickets are still available as are a very limited amount of VIP tickets - so what are you waiting for!

Tickets are priced at:

£ 95.00 Full Weekend
£ 45.00 Day Ticket

GO TO- www.bloodstock.uk.com

LINE UP SO FAR:
MAIN STAGE
EUROPE, CARCASS, ARCH ENEMY, BLIND GUARDIAN, CRADLE OF FILTH, SATYRICON, APOCALYPTICA, AMON AMARTH, SAXON, KREATOR, SODOM, MOONSPELL, KATATONIA, ENLSAVED, TURISAS, MUNICIPAL WASTE, CANDLEMASS, ANATHEMA, DIE APOKALYTISCHEN REITER, ENTOMBED, EQUILIBRIUM, INSOMNIUM, THE HAUNTED, GIRLSCHOOL, WOLF, SABATON, BLITZKRIEG, BATTLELORE, MILLION DOLLAR RELOAD, BEHOLDER, UNCLE ROTTER

SOPHIE LANCASTER STAGE
PYTHIA, CELESTY, EDENS CURSE, ARTHEMIS, THE ROTTED, TRIBE, GODSIZED, AGBOTT, ANTERIOR, XERATH, MALEFICE, DARKNESS DYNAMITE,

BLOODSTOCK UNSIGNED STAGE
VENTFLOW, BISON HAMMER, BLOODSHOT DAWN, LEFT TO BLEED, DIVINE CHAOS, SNAKEBITE, ALTERNATIVE CARPARK, BLUINDFOLD ASIDE, GODS OF HELLFIRE, GREEN RIVER PROJECT, VALLENBROSA, THEY WILL RISE, NEFARIOUS, SWITCHBLADE SCREAM, NIYAH SKY, INTERNAL CONFLICT, SANCTORUM, INNER EDEN, OMT, SOLSIKK, SEVERED HEAVEN, RANDOM CONFLICT, EIBON LA FURIES, AGONYST, ANNWN, TRIAXIS, PRIMITUVE GRAVEN IMAGE, SOWER, BIOMORTAL, NIGHTMARE WORLD, INTO THE WOODS, NYA
Date: 14th, 15th, 16th August 2009-01-26

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?? BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW GO TO www.bloodstock.uk.com

Bloodstock is officially sponsored by Metal Hammer Magazine www.metalhammer.co.uk

www.metalhammer.co.uk and Scuzz TV www.scuzz.tv www.scuzz.tv