Blind Guardian for WOA 2006

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dsm

14 Sep. 2005
Who wants to see them?

I would give anything to see them return to Wacken.

I see they're touring Germany next September, which could be a problem as WOA is over a month previous. But still.

BLIND GUARDIAN FOR NEXT YEAR'S WOA.

Dsm

14 Sep. 2005
How am I spamming? You moron. I thought this was the place to talk to about Wacken. Correct me if I'm incorrect, but just because I'm a new user doesn't mean everything I post will be bollocks.

All I wanted to know was what are the odds of seeing BG at next year's WOA.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Dsm schrieb:
How am I spamming? You moron. I thought this was the place to talk to about Wacken. Correct me if I'm incorrect, but just because I'm a new user doesn't mean everything I post will be bollocks.

All I wanted to know was what are the odds of seeing BG at next year's WOA.

Ignore him, everyone else does :D and i was telling dittohead to shut his mouth not you :D

Btw Dsm from the bloodstock board i guess? Viking here, but under another user name

Dsm

14 Sep. 2005
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Ignore him, everyone else does :D and i was telling dittohead to shut his mouth not you :D

Btw Dsm from the bloodstock board i guess? Viking here, but under another user name

Yeah I know. :D

Ah yeah that's me. Ahoy there.