Bitten - short zombie film

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
One more friend:
-------
Jo den var bra gjord, undrar var man får idéer som denna ifrån : )
Hoppas det inte är en allt för nära vän ; )
-------

Translation:
It was well made, I wonder where you get ideas such as this :)
Hope it's not too close of a friend ;)

gnoff sais:
I'm guessing the last comment is he's worried you're gonna go killer on me :p

with zombi I wouldn't be surprised :p ;)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
And another friend that sais:

A bit "suspisious" (wierd?) but nice acting.
The scene where he's about to cut his arm is nasty/scary.

gnoff sais:
I realise I have some difficulty translating the exact SWedish words and meaning into something in english, it does loose some in translation, hope you get the basic meaning though :)

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
posting this as I notice stuff

Where did the puke go?!

at about 6 min the guy pukes blood on the floor, and in the next scene the floor is totally clean again :D

I think the arm turning another color is a great detail!

I think I would have liked it better if he remained silent the entire movie, and where he says fuck, when he want to cut of his arm, he also could have been dramatic without talking.

where does he get the tape from? we can follow him when he writes the notes, but the tape? where did it came from?

which one of you guys has to sleep on the ground now btw?

I think the acceptance scene is great!

I love the music after he turned zombie, but I kinda miss the rage, it is a bit of sad zombie

there are a couple of details which are too bad as well, but lets not be an (as we say in dutch) antfucker...

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Where did the puke go?!

He's lying on it. Some hours have passed.

where does he get the tape from? we can follow him when he writes the notes, but the tape? where did it came from?

we felt that was too exhaustive a detail, the film was getting a bit long and a specific scene showing him get tape and take parts off seemed unnecessary.

it was mark's bed but it was repaired quickly.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
What movie? the thread starts with this post about some unnamed movie...:o

for those that can't be bothered with two links, here's the complete thing in one.

http://www.vimeo.com/4229848

yeah... i'm still advertising here.

actually to be honest, I'd love to know what anyone here actually thinks of this film. We've gotten some good feedback from the zombie/horror community, but from non-film fanatics nothing...

Wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil.
:(