BILOCATE Utilizes EMPEROR/ENTHRONED/OLD MAN'S CHILD Artist To Create New Logo

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

darkmetal200

24 Apr. 2008
Jordanian doom/death metal band BILOCATE have unveiled their new logo, created by Christophe Szpajdel (EMPEROR, ENTHRONED, OLD MAN'S CHILD) –

BILOCATENewLogo.jpg

Ramzi Essayed (Vocalist) commented: "It was a challenge for the band to have our vision and music translated into a single identity in front of the music world but working with such a talented, creative and amazing artist like Christphe made it happen, A true lord of logos indeed. A humble artist which I never dealt with such before."

Christophe Szpajdel commented on Bilocate:
"This is one of the most original band I came across, providing me an enriching experience in my entire career as I am currently working on their logo. You can see three Bilocate logos on my gallery now. Amazing mixture of dark oriental metal with hints of death and black metal elegantly melt into each other.... What a shame this band was so underrated....this band is a gem and so nice people I would work for indefinitely."

Bilocate recently announced Sudden Death Syndrome as the title of their forthcoming album. Tracklisting for the album is as follows: 'Humans And The Dark Affiliation Blooded', ' The Forest', 'Dead Sea', 'Ebtehal', 'Inoculate', 'Pure Wicked Sins' and 'The Stone of Hate'.

Sudden Death Syndrome is being mixed by Jens Bogren (OPETH, KATATONIA, BLOODBATH, AMON AMARTH, SYMPHONY X) at Fascination Street Studio in Sweden.

Head to this location. to hear the track 'The Dead Sea'.

--------------------

Source: www.bravewords.com