Best way to get..

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
Hallo, I am new here. I am taking the flight from stockholm(skavsta) with ryanair to Hamburg (Lubeck) I didnt really understand how to do when i reach Hamburg (Lubeck). Well ive got a few questions.

How far is it (km) from Hamburg(lubeck) airport to wacken? Then, how long does it take and which bus/buses shall I take? How long time does it take and what does it coast in total?

I'll be very glad to get these questions answered.

(ps, it is very hard to sign in into this forum if you dont know any german!)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Lübeck Airport --> Lübeck Hauptbahnhof --> Hamburg Hauptbahnhof --> Elmshorn --> Itzehoe --> Wacken.

The journey from Lübeck Hbf till Itzehoe may take a bit more than 2 hours. If you buy a "Schleswig-Holstein Ticket", up to 5 persons can travel in regional trains for 21 €.

Anyway, have a look in www.bahn.de (there might be other options)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
My Selene schrieb:
Hallo, I am new here. I am taking the flight from stockholm(skavsta) with ryanair to Hamburg (Lubeck) I didnt really understand how to do when i reach Hamburg (Lubeck). Well ive got a few questions.

How far is it (km) from Hamburg(lubeck) airport to wacken? Then, how long does it take and which bus/buses shall I take? How long time does it take and what does it coast in total?
Hi there,

The only decent way to get out from the airport is to take the flight bus to central Hamburg. The bus waits just outside the exit and leaves 45 minutes or so after landing. Costs €8. When you arrive in downtown Hamburg, it's a short walk to the train station (Hauptbahnhof), from where you take the train to Itzehoe, from where there are shuttle buses to the festival area.

More info can be found at http://www.wacken.com/info/info_anfahrt_eng.html

My Selene schrieb:
I'll be very glad to get these questions answered.

(ps, it is very hard to sign in into this forum if you dont know any german!)
You can select "W:O:A english" down in the left corner.

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Than You..
I tried the english link but nothing happened. Thanks for all the answers

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
MetalCommando schrieb:
i could probably get you a better deal on a car- I have done once a monster data recovery job for their UK branch

That would be great! The only "problem" is that our driver is 20, and not 25 as many request.