Best Black Metal Band ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
NOt a best of... but these are the black metal bands I've listening recently:

Ajattara
Nokturnal Mortum
Early Ulver (as always :D)
Enslaved
Adhur
Aiumeen Basoa
Ilbeltz (this last three from a compilation album, I can't find more stuff from them and it's good)
Thorns
Dødheimsgard

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
*smiles*
A list of my fav. Black Metal bands? Wow....

Bathory, Darkthrone, Venom, early Dimmu Borgir, Old Man's Child, Windir, Immortal, Carpathian Forest, Mørk Gryning, Helheim, Gorgoroth, Slagmark, Finntroll, Ulver, Satyricon, Dark Funeral, Ragnarok, Einherjer, Nargaroth,Enslaved, Storm and of course THORNS (Snorre, are you reading this?).

This is just them i can remember at the moment. :)

Kroppus

"Do you suffer from amnesia? I can't remember."

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
My Faves are(well what im listening to mostly just now)

Darkthrone
Bathory
Negurabunget
Mayhem
Shining
Nargaroth
Urgehal
Azaghal

And a few more!

While on the subject of BM what do you guys think of Satyricon these days? i have heard one track from Volcano and im sadly dissapointed although i will still buy it, anyone feel the same?

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Kroppus
[BTHORNS (Snorre, are you reading this?).

[/B]

@ Kroppus is Snorre a forumler??? If it is wow... Hello! :D
Thorns is a fucking cool band :D

@scareall: how does that track sounds?? I was afraid of new Satyricon since I heard their signed to Sony in Norway :(

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
I heard 2 tracks from the new Satyricon: it sucks!!!!!!!!! I must admit I'm a bit "traditionalist": but still I'm quite open to changes and innovation, if the music is good. They should have changed the name of the band, Satyricon should always be remembered for Dark Medieval Times, Shadowthrone and Nemesis Divina, not this pile of shit! How can they call this stuff black metal?!?

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

You can listen to the new tracks on Satyricon's web site.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Rosk: I don't know.. I know he's online now and then. I haven't seen him since i moved from Trondheim. *have been offline until now* But i know he loves to look around on these pages. :)

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
never heard of Raventhrone
Darkthrone , Mayhem , Ulver (early) , Bathory and Emperor fucking rule
hmm can Venom be classed as "black metal" ? cos in the 80's they ruled too LOL

I would advise you to check them out man they are very good...and i think venom could be calssed as black metal as they were the originals who started the whole thing b4 mayhem..mayhem were influenced by venom and bathory...but made a more crazy sound ! :D