Best band at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
they don't? that sucks! dogs are really yummy but guinea pigs are the bomb!

I think I'll have to get my own one since you'll probably devour yours all by yourself ;)

*hunts the guinea pigs down*

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
I once came to have about 20 little guinea pigs cause I didn´t know that my 2 first ones were boy and girl... If you had told me about your preference for them before I wouldn´t have had to smuggle so many of them into the guinea cage at the zoo!
Iscariot, what kind of guinea pig did you gorge? My last pig (the punkstyled mother of all the others) died in winter aged 10/11 - truly a highlander longlife guinea pig :)!

About best bands... hmmm....
Savatage, Falconer, Bruce Dickinson, Vision Divine, CoB, Angel Dust are some of the bands I really want to see!
All in all I liked last year´s line-up a bit more but, well, there are still many good bands this year, too!