Beast in Black

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Beast in Black --> Wacken?

• Umfrageteilnehmer

Rawrigaaz

14 Aug. 2017
[QUOTE = "SAVA, post: 13808975, member: 206777"] Are not Battle Beasts already in this segment?
Dat does not need a man ... : Rolleyes:[/ QUOTE]

Strange behaviour from you guys, all of you keep on replying in german :)

Aaaanyways... Not quite sure if you meant that "Battle Beast exists and it does not need Anton (Kabanen)" ? Did you know Battle Beast was originally Anton's idea and he actually wrote all of their songs on the first three albums (before bandmates decided to kick him out because he wanted to write the songs alone)? Also he performed backing/secondary vocals and guitar. At least I didn't like their (Battle Beast) latest release much and I'm more interested on what Beast in Black has to offer. Also it would be awesome to see them live.

Hurrabärchi

nur zum Pöbeln hier
9 Okt. 2012
[QUOTE = "SAVA, post: 13808975, member: 206777"] Are not Battle Beasts already in this segment?
Dat does not need a man ... : Rolleyes:[/ QUOTE]

Strange behaviour from you guys, all of you keep on replying in german :)

Aaaanyways... Not quite sure if you meant that "Battle Beast exists and it does not need Anton (Kabanen)" ? Did you know Battle Beast was originally Anton's idea and he actually wrote all of their songs on the first three albums (before bandmates decided to kick him out because he wanted to write the songs alone)? Also he performed backing/secondary vocals and guitar. At least I didn't like their (Battle Beast) latest release much and I'm more interested on what Beast in Black has to offer. Also it would be awesome to see them live.
Google translate strikes again! :D Anyways, sorry for all that German stuff.
He actually ment something like "No one needs this band (Beast in Black), as there's Battle Beast already, playing this kind of... well... music some people call Metal". But, for some weird reason, your translation is a pretty good fit of what I think of both these bands. Battle Beast delivered a great pop-album this year, which seems to be the first album without this guy. This style really suits them way better than their poor attempts at heavy metal. This on the other hand is so bad - both visually and musically - not even the tongue-in-ckeek-humour of the video could save it.

Hurrabärchi

nur zum Pöbeln hier
9 Okt. 2012
Alright, thanks to one or two beers in my head, I didn't realize that you embedded their new single first.
But still, even after listening to it, I think it sucks. This kind of music is the reason why I kinda started to hate Power Metal - at least the stuff that's being released under that moniker these days.

Rawrigaaz

14 Aug. 2017
Hehe, well yeah, I have to admit I didn't like Battle Beast at first. Then on some day Spotify decided to add "Let it roar" to my Discover Weekly list and I liked it enough to think about checking out the whole album. After listening to it for a couple of times I decided to check out other albums too, since then I've been listening to them quite regularly. Unfortunately Battle Beast's latest album "Bringer of Pain" didn't struck me similarly so that's why I'm interested about Beast in Black.

I think it's a nice, refreshing, act in the scene. Including those earlier albums of Battle Beast. After all there has been too many "pure" power metal bands. I like this electro/disco/pop/whatever touch they have in addition to traditional melodic power metal. Though I really don't care about genres that much as long as the music is fine... and needless to say, I care even less about the videos. Most of the vids from metal bands are quite horrible/laughable :)

Anyhow, it's always about different taste and no one should expect everyone else likes the same things. Still it makes me sad that people are listening to bad music! :D

Jor

29 Dez. 2012
War mir bis gestern völlig unbekannt. Dann aber habe ich das Album direkt vorbestellt, die ersten beiden Titel liefen heute auf Dauerschleife, also ein klares Ja. (Auch wenn der Text des zweiten Titels, wäre er in deutsch, auch von Wolfgang Petry sein könnte. :ugly:)

Never hear this Band until yesterday. But then I preorder the Album and listened to the first two Tracks non-stop, so definitely yes.

Reaktionen: trinyah