Beard!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
LOL I guess Kohlenhydrat got something wrong here! :D :D
There is a big discussion about beards in the German forum as well - if you understand German, check out the thread "Bärte".

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by xpet

There is a big discussion about beards in the German forum as well - if you understand German, check out the thread "Bärte".

Uff... It's a rather long thread.... It'll take me ages to understand that.

And do German girls like beardless guys? I have to be about 10 days without shaving to have a small and incomplete beard. Please, reply me, I need to know if I'll have to shave the tuesday before starting my journey to WOA. :)

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
I have a beard and i like my beard. A man should have a beard (if it doesn't take 10 days to have one :)). I guess so called 3-day beards suck. I have a beard for aboyt 1,5 years for now and i'm happy

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Actually...the two German girls in the camp next to ours last year both had a bit too much hair on their bodies...they hadn't even shaved their arm pits...yuk! Wouldn't be susprised if they had some beards as well...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lord Horb
@S&L: the girl that opened the thread does not like beards on men... (that's all I know because I only read the first post of the thread ;))

Is Nanostorm a girl?? Then she must be lesbian. :)

Lord Horb, you're always confusing the forumlers genres, you also thought that Evenfiel and Kanninne were girls :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I guess LH is talking about the German thread...
and I also thought kannine is a girl. But I can witness that Evenfiel is not!! :D