Bandwünsche/Bandrequests thread finder.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Empror1

W:O:A Metalmaster
Heya all,

as this part of the forum is getting quite overwhelmed with new threads, I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread with a list of bands and links to their support threads. Now it's better to have only one thread for each band and it would be best to have only one band in each thread, this makes it all much easier to read and keep track of and prevents 40 threads about Iron Maiden etc... This means I will only list 1 thread for each band and I will start with the oldest ones. As it's all done by hand I can make mistakes so correct me if I do, I will however not add new threads for already listed bands, only replace new ones with the longer running. The list is far from complete as I haven't added the threads supporting multiple bands and I still have to change the order, but see this as version 1.00. ;)

Mushroomhead
Fjoergyn
Shining
Iron Maiden (confirmed)
Waking the cadaver
Alter Bridge
Brand New Sin
As i lay dying
Dark Tranquillity
Sabaton
Evergrey
Machine Head
Sanatorium
London After Midnight
Kamelot
Edguy
The Monolith Deathcult
Medieval Steel
Heaven and Hell
Obscenity
Rob Zombie
Krokus
Mago de Oz
Symphony X
Limbonic Art
Suicidal Tendencies
Within Temptation
Bolt Thrower
Doro
Mystic Prophecy
Killswitch Engage
Queen
Tenacious D
Dodheimsgard
Lamb of God
Horse the Band
Helge Schneider
Endstille
Onkel Tom!
Dragonheart
Necrophagist
Aura Noir
Pro-Pain
3 inches of blood
Rammstein
Graveworm
King Diamond
Mayhem
Negator
Dragonforce
Catamenia
Grailknights
Holy Moses
Hans Söllner
Carcass
Manowar
Dagoba
Dream Theater
Impaled Nazarene
Nuclear Assault
Skyclad
Eluveitie
Rabenschrey
Down
Black Messiah
Keep of Kalessin
Motörhead
Ektomorf
Dope
Black Messiah
Tokio Hotel
Furzum
Equilibrium
Torture Killer
David Hasselhoff
Kataklysm
Legion Of The Damned
Schweisser
Siegfried
Delirious
Falkenbach
Pain of Salvation
Jag Panzer
Soulfly
Månegarm
Nevada Tan
Debauchery
Turisas
EAVMinas Morgul
Balmung
In Extremo
Savatage
Engel
Nile
Haggard
Sepultura
Ensiferum
DevilDriver
Megadeth
Kromlek
Soilwork
Epica
Please reply with any bands I've forgotten, new threads that have been made, but please refrain from posting threads featuring more then one band for now.

O and please correct my spelling as well, internet tends to mess it up a bit. ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: