Bands that would make Wacken better

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
That's actually the funniest piece of shit you've ever posted in this forum :D (and describes your childish personality quite accurately :D)

But I'm sorry for Monochrom...... he may feel really offended :rolleyes: :D

I was fucking laughing today - oops, sorry, of course I'm offended. And hurt. Deeply.
:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
That's actually the funniest piece of shit you've ever posted in this forum :D (and describes your childish personality quite accurately :D)

But I'm sorry for Monochrom...... he may feel really offended :rolleyes: :D

It aint my fault that he is ugly. Czech men (when we were in NYC) were also bitching german girls who were with us, that they are ugly. As usual.

Sorry germans are just fat and ugly. And czech people hate them.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Nobody dares to tell me that. If they do, they never saw me pissed off. Last time somebody pised me off I kicked him and my friend cause he was in the way.

You have NEVER seen me pissed off.. if i see you at wacken im going to tell you to shut ur fucking disco chick mouth and i please implore you to kick me in fact i beg you :D