Bands for 2006

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hellebore

26 Apr. 2005
Therion, Thyrfing, Wintersun, Stormlord, Kamelot, Dark Throne, Amon Amarth, Rhapsody ---- would all be nice =)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
mugabe schrieb:
Fantômas freaking the pants off the power metal audience would truly be a sight to behold. I caught them a couple of years ago, and they were really, really weird and excellent.

I would join you guys seeig Fantômas I really want to see them live. I just heard from a lucky bastard that got to see them live that the band was impressive and Patton was like a mad director controlling the mayhem.... that's a must see.

I would also love to see Jesu (Justin Broadrick's new project) or Anaal Nathrakh.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Rosk schrieb:
I would join you guys seeig Fantômas I really want to see them live. I just heard from a lucky bastard that got to see them live that the band was impressive and Patton was like a mad director controlling the mayhem.... that's a must see.

I would also love to see Jesu (Justin Broadrick's new project) or Anaal Nathrakh.

Yeah I saw Fantomas a few months ago...sheer brilliance!

and Jesu are great too!

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
Amon Amarth, Arcturus, Bal Sagoth, Behemoth, Dark Tranquillity, Edguy, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Finntroll (mainstage ffs!!), Hypocrisy, Humanity (cool uk band!!), Mercenary (mainstage!!, Novembers Doom, O P E T H !!!!!, Rage (not against the machine!), Satyricon, Symphony X, Terror 2000, Testament, Therion, Threshold, T H Y R F I N G !!!!,