Band request for WOA 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
Blue Öyster Cult (OK, Wacken can't afford them)

:eek:

They're that expensive? Must have more of a following in Europe, they only play small clubs here. Great band, though. I saw them for free just after Heaven Forbid came out...they played this street festival thing called "Taste of DC" where lots of local restaurants offer food you can sample.

Funniest part was that because it was a government-sponsored event, they were required to make the whole thing "accessible to persons with disabilities". So there was a lady translating all the song lyrics into sign-language. Didn't know that there were many deaf people who were BOC fans, but now I know the signs for "dominance" and "submission". :D

brutal-maniac

23 Juli 2002
cannes/france
Website besuchen
tankard
this would be my dream

destruction
kreator
exodus
massacra(reunion show)
cranium(reunion show)
unleashed
sodom
onslaught
dark angel
motorhead
manowar
imperial sodomy
insision
maiden
gwar
wasp
dr butcher
seventh angel
carcass
slayer
loudblast

PsychicVeteran

Originally posted by Warthog
:eek:

They're that expensive? Must have more of a following in Europe, they only play small clubs here. Great band, though. I saw them for free just after Heaven Forbid came out...they played this street festival thing called "Taste of DC" where lots of local restaurants offer food you can sample.

I suspect it must be the one-off costs they wanted to cover - and they seem to play plenty of festivals in the States in the summer looking at their homepage. They only play small venues here too - and Europe? - they only toured the UK the last two years :eek:

BTW - did they have oysters on offer in the restaurants?

Funniest part was that because it was a government-sponsored event, they were required to make the whole thing "accessible to persons with disabilities". So there was a lady translating all the song lyrics into sign-language. Didn't know that there were many deaf people who were BOC fans, but now I know the signs for "dominance" and "submission". :D

LOL
Can you sign 'Power underneath despair' too? :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
I suspect it must be the one-off costs they wanted to cover - and they seem to play plenty of festivals in the States in the summer looking at their homepage. They only play small venues here too - and Europe? - they only toured the UK the last two years :eek:

BTW - did they have oysters on offer in the restaurants?

LOL
Can you sign 'Power underneath despair' too? :p

lol, no, must have been pondering Buck's "swiss cheese" guitar at that point. :D

can't remember if they had oysters there...there were more than a few seafood restaurants with booths lined up, but I guess I didn't think about it at the time.

strange, not many people were there for BOC's set...Grace Jones was playing at the same time and seemed to be the bigger draw. :rolleyes:

PsychicVeteran

lol, no, must have been pondering Buck's "swiss cheese" guitar at that point. :D

I've always wondered why it's white, rather than yellow

can't remember if they had oysters there...there were more than a few seafood restaurants with booths lined up, but I guess I didn't think about it at the time.

strange, not many people were there for BOC's set...Grace Jones was playing at the same time and seemed to be the bigger draw. :rolleyes:

Damn heathens :eek:

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I would like to see the following bands:

MANOWAR
OPETH
SLAYER
OVERKILL
IRON MAIDEN
KREATOR
DREAM THEATER
CATHEDRAL
ENTOMBED
DESTRUCTION
HERMÈTICA - reunion (Argentine Band ;) )

...and many more. But we have to beware our normal sense. So many excellent bands at the same time.... I think it´s impossible.

See you there!!