Baby?!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
i was out with some friends on sunday, and they have a 10 month old daughter... i really had fun playing with her, but i don't think i'd want one of my own.

Another friend of mine has 2 kids, ages 3 and 6... She is so happy when the grandparents take them for the weekend.

I mean, kids are cool, but having a human being that is 100% dependent on you is kind of scary...

And another friend of mine gave birth on Saturday :D :D :D :D

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
I am pro abortion. But I think that abortions very late in the pregnancy should not be legal unless there is clear and present danger to the survival of the mother if the baby is carried to term.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I am for abortion,well,the planet will be soon overpoplated without abortion...:D:D:D:D

All at all I am the most selfcentered person I know,I would never share my time with some fucking baby,and I would also hate to expalin things to it ,by my agressive nature I would kill even my own child soon ;):D

Ditto:I am 17 :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by konstrukt
I am pro abortion. But I think that abortions very late in the pregnancy should not be legal unless there is clear and present danger to the survival of the mother if the baby is carried to term.

its a shame they couldnt do it to you...

PsychicVeteran

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
PsychicVeteran:But think about girls who will get raped and get pregnant....

Yep, that's always a difficult one - it's a trade-off between two destroyed lives :o

That's why I think there should be no legal regulation of abortions - as far as I am concerned it's a personal matter and everyone has to deal with it in their own way - I have my opinion, but I don't want to force it on anyone. :eek:

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
Yep, that's always a difficult one - it's a trade-off between two destroyed lives :o

That's why I think there should be no legal regulation of abortions - as far as I am concerned it's a personal matter and everyone has to deal with it in their own way - I have my opinion, but I don't want to force it on anyone. :eek:

So you think they should be legal?