B & Bs near Festival site

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Joel

31 Juli 2002
England
:)

Does anybody know any? Im hopefully booking my Wacken ticket tomorow and i still have no clue where to stay (Looking for somewhere within a 1mile on festival site :) )

Joel
:)

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
If you don't have a clue to stay, I've got the answer: bring your tent and stay at the campsite just like all the other metalheads who come to wacken.:) And it's cheaper also because the costs for that is included with your ticket.

Life is so easy sometimes:)

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello Joel,

As all the other brothers in this thread already said, the best thing you can do is camping. I was in Wacken last year for the first time and there weren´t any problems at all. Just bring your dad and your tenth and you have the solution to your problem.

Hope to see you there!

^witchfinder^

great to hear you will camp :)
just one thing ....make sure you bring plenty of euro's ...there is a spar tent outside the festival site where you can buy food, water and most importantly beer :)
it is more expensive than the supermarket in Wacken village ....but its a long walk back with heavy items
so my advice is save up a bit extra and shop at the onsite spar
thats what i am gonna do
oh yeah ...take a flag to put up at your tent
when will you arrive ? and how are you getting there

Joel

31 Juli 2002
England
Flag? good idear :)

Well we are arriving on the 30th at 19:05 at Lubeck and then renting a car to get to the festival site :)