Autograph Session

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

NemesisMLT

18 Juni 2008
Malta
Hi There

I'm new to these forums so excuse if this is the wrong section to post this thread in heh.

Next month I'll be at Wacken, however I'd like to know a few things about some bands:

1. Does anyone know if Hatebreed, KsE and Sonata Arctica will be giving autographs?

2. And if yes, then how many hours and on what dates will they be signing ?

Sorry I'm asking but I didn't see it on the Wacken F.A.Q Website or anything, it just says that there will be meet and greet times with band members, but thats kind of vague information imo

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
Hi There

I'm new to these forums so excuse if this is the wrong section to post this thread in heh.

Next month I'll be at Wacken, however I'd like to know a few things about some bands:

1. Does anyone know if Hatebreed, KsE and Sonata Arctica will be giving autographs?

2. And if yes, then how many hours and on what dates will they be signing ?

Sorry I'm asking but I didn't see it on the Wacken F.A.Q Website or anything, it just says that there will be meet and greet times with band members, but thats kind of vague information imo

Last year they gave the info before the WOA happend. And changes are announced there.

Wait some days ;)

AND when you're there be soon, very soon. ;)

Some hours would help ;) It's a bit tricky for some bands.

NemesisMLT

18 Juni 2008
Malta
Last year they gave the info before the WOA happend. And changes are announced there.

Wait some days ;)

AND when you're there be soon, very soon. ;)

Some hours would help ;) It's a bit tricky for some bands.

Err when you say be there very soon, you mean idle around in the queing area before any que is even formed ? :O

EDIT: btw this is the first festival im ever going to so I'm still getting used to how this whole thing works

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Feicht

7 Juni 2008
Sandusky
Err when you say be there very soon, you mean idle around in the queing area before any que is even formed ? :O

EDIT: btw this is the first festival im ever going to so I'm still getting used to how this whole thing works

Yeah just get in the area waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of time. You're not the only person there looking to meet the bands :D

I didn't do this stuff last year when I went partly because I didn't want to wait but also because I didn't really feel like waiting forever just to see up close for a few minutes guys from bands I like who might just be drunk and weird anyway hehe.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Just to give you an idea of what we're talking about:
In 2004 I went to the signing session of Ronnie James Dio and his band.
We were there two and a half hours before it started, whilst Arch Enemy or something like that were still signing stuff, and we were among the last who managed to get autographs before the band had to leave. :rolleyes:

I really hope there will be no signing session with Iron Maiden. You simply wouldn't have any chance. :D

Feicht

7 Juni 2008
Sandusky
Yeah I really think they should do a raffle of some sort to be able to meet certain bands, because even if only half of the people want to meet a band... that's still like 30.000 people at least :D