Austrians?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Here's another thread of the same subject matter -- looking for someone from Wacken. Only this time, it's someone from Austria! :D

I met him at the bus / train station in Itzehoe, in between getting dropped off from Wacken and waiting for my train (I waited a few hours!). He was sitting outside the main train station doors on top of about 4 suitcases, which belonged to his friends. We talked for about a half hour about various black metal bands, how much we love black metal and why, and how there needed to be more black metal bands at Wacken next year.

He also told me about a metal festival in Germany that happens every June (I think?) called 'Under The Black Sun' that I'm definitely going to go to next year.

His name was Chris... and he has long reddish-brown hair and blue eyes and... he was wearing all black. Helpful, I know :p

I should really have asked for his email address, but his friends came out and announced that the train was just about to leave, so they all took off!

If anyone knows him, or knows of a forum for the Under The Black Sun festival, please let me know :) Thanks!

emdtmt

4 Aug. 2008
Ed, Sweden
Two have worked so why not a third? :p Or i think the second one didnt work but atleast Kris got what he wanted ^^

Sry i cant be to any help at this one :mad:

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Me neither. We've camped next a bunch of Austrians, but no reddish blonde guy with it I guess..

onetwomany

4 Aug. 2008
wait a minute, is this Smoo Lord the same Smoo that was camped right beside us shouting "Beer on tits, Beer on tits" for a good solid 4 hours one day at the corkonians camp? he also like the word "cunt" a bit too much lol

oh yeh patrik, its cool, I found the right person hehe. so I guess that makes 2 out of 2 so far. good luck robin ;) if he was wearing all black he's bound to stand out!! :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
wait a minute, is this Smoo Lord the same Smoo that was camped right beside us shouting "Beer on tits, Beer on tits" for a good solid 4 hours one day at the corkonians camp? he also like the word "cunt" a bit too much lol

oh yeh patrik, its cool, I found the right person hehe. so I guess that makes 2 out of 2 so far. good luck robin ;) if he was wearing all black he's bound to stand out!! :p

yeah that's him :D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Okay, here it is... very small photo of him, but worth a try, I guess :p

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3923/img1003bp9.jpg
hum... doesn't look like one of our guys...

totally :D So he camped besides you? We were searching for his camp whole Wacken long (and so was he I guess :p)

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

totally :D So he camped besides you? We were searching for his camp whole Wacken long (and so was he I guess :p)

Ahh, so this is one of the famous crazy Australians I kept hearing about! I think I missed that night with our group, as I ended up (FINALLY) meeting some Dutch and drinking with them :D

It's ok -- I made an attempt at a legible post in the German section of the board, looking for the same Austrian guy. One person thinks she may know him! So, we'll see :)

onetwomany

4 Aug. 2008

hehe, yeh he was camped right behind us with a bunch of folks from cork. Said he came over by himself. I think we have a video (extremely politically incorrect that will probably get us all barred from Germany next year if it were shown in public ^^) from the last night at the camp. Good times :cool:

and, yeh, robin you missed a hilarious night back at camp :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet: