Australia's metal festival with photos

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by interrupt
Cool festival; great to hear that Hobb's Angel of Death is still around. No Sadistik Exekution ???

Actually Hobbs Angel of Death haven't played for years. This was like a reunion show. I tried to get some more information, but they didn't seem to have a website.

Sadistik Exekution haven't played live or down anything for years now. I see Dave Slave and Kriss Hades regularly (and Sloth).
When I last spoke to the Dave was busy doing solo stuff and Kriss was working on his artistry more.

interrupt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Nov. 2002
Drachten/ Fryslân
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Brat
Actually Hobbs Angel of Death haven't played for years. This was like a reunion show. I tried to get some more information, but they didn't seem to have a website.

Sadistik Exekution haven't played live or down anything for years now. I see Dave Slave and Kriss Hades regularly (and Sloth).
When I last spoke to the Dave was busy doing solo stuff and Kriss was working on his artistry more.

Ah, too bad Sadistik Exekution ain't doing anything anymore, have seen them live in Baroeg/ Rotterdam back in the days; it was pretty extreme !!! Are Armoured Angel still around ??? Another great Aussie band !!!!