Australian assault W:O:A 2006

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
There is going to be a record number of Australians this year - metalheads and bands!

And I've had a lot of people asking to join me in the forum camp. I've encouraged them all to join here to introduce themselves (some already are member but are shy)

Watch out everyone, the invasion of foul-mouthed ex-convicts is coming :D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Brat schrieb:
There is going to be a record number of Australians this year - metalheads and bands!

And I've had a lot of people asking to join me in the forum camp. I've encouraged them all to join here to introduce themselves (some already are member but are shy)

:D

lots of dutch people are coming on this board as well lately... :)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Brat schrieb:

Are they beer drinkers?

Got room for a can of hard to get Aussie beer for me in your pack?
I might be able to bring you some OLW Dill chips in return ;)
Going by car this year, so easier for me to bring stuff.

See ya in a few months :)

Alrek

Brat schrieb:

Give Mr. Howard my regards. With your foot. :p

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
gnoff schrieb:
Are they beer drinkers?

I might be able to bring you some OLW Dill chips in return ;)

See ya in a few months :)

I'm sure I can fit in a can, but they're only 375ml. Anyone in particular?
I have to bring some for Talkheavy to replace the out of date ones I sent him :o *grumble use by dates on alcohol grumble* hahah

I'm still not sure where else I'm going this year. The change in date for Tuska has ruined my plans of Finland>Sweden>Wacken :mad: so I may ask a favour for you to bring a can of that famous smelly fish for me :D

Some of the guys intend to bring hire a car, but it will be filled with German beer :D

_m_

11 Mai 2006
gnoff schrieb:
Are they beer drinkers?

I won't say no to a nice and cool 'Weizenbier' but prefer Vodka :)

gnoff schrieb:
I might be able to bring you some OLW Dill chips in return

Should have room for a can. My luggage is usually pretty light when I am flying over to leave room for my favourite chocolates :) Do you have any particular brand in mind?

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Brat schrieb:
I'm sure I can fit in a can, but they're only 375ml. Anyone in particular?
I have to bring some for Talkheavy to replace the out of date ones I sent him :o *grumble use by dates on alcohol grumble* hahah

I'm still not sure where else I'm going this year. The change in date for Tuska has ruined my plans of Finland>Sweden>Wacken :mad: so I may ask a favour for you to bring a can of that famous smelly fish for me :D

Some of the guys intend to bring hire a car, but it will be filled with German beer :D

:eek:

You actually want "surströming"???
Are you really sure what you are asking for?
I can't eat it, not because of the taste, which is small, or the smell, which is huge, but the mouthfeel which is strange and not very nice ;)

Not sure what brand of beer from Australia I'd like to try, but I can say for sure I've tried Fosters and Victoria Bitter ;)

Also my knowledge of the geografy down under leaves a bit to be wanted ;)

But what about the breweries

Swan Brewery, Perth (e.g. beers like Draught, Cold, Stout or their EMU brands)?

Hahn Brewing Company, Camperdown, New South Wales (e.g. beers like Sydney bitter, dark ice or Cold Cock Bock)?

J. Boag & Son Brewing, Launceston, Tasmania (e.g. beers like Boag's Bitter, Boag's XXX Ale)?

Though I have no idea how easy those are to get hold of.

I can say however I rather drink dark than light, rather ale than lager, and I most of all prefer special beers like they only produce in small scale on certain places.

If nothing else, a standard can of the most common lager of a brand I haven't tried before will also do ;)

See you in a few months :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
_m_ schrieb:
I won't say no to a nice and cool 'Weizenbier' but prefer Vodka :)

Should have room for a can. My luggage is usually pretty light when I am flying over to leave room for my favourite chocolates :) Do you have any particular brand in mind?

Well, like I said to Brat, haven't had the possibility to try mane Aussie beers yet, so much anything would do.

But I'll copy my answer in here as well for reference ;)

Not sure what brand of beer from Australia I'd like to try, but I can say for sure I've tried Fosters and Victoria Bitter ;)

Also my knowledge of the geografy down under leaves a bit to be wanted ;)

But what about the breweries

Swan Brewery, Perth (e.g. beers like Draught, Cold, Stout or their EMU brands)?

Hahn Brewing Company, Camperdown, New South Wales (e.g. beers like Sydney bitter, dark ice or Cold Cock Bock)?

J. Boag & Son Brewing, Launceston, Tasmania (e.g. beers like Boag's Bitter, Boag's XXX Ale)?

Though I have no idea how easy those are to get hold of.

I can say however I rather drink dark than light, rather ale than lager, and I most of all prefer special beers like they only produce in small scale on certain places.

If nothing else, a standard can of the most common lager of a brand I haven't tried before will also do ;)