Aussie assault continues!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
Aussie Odin schrieb:
If only I could be there again this year....

I'm having a party in Jan Juc (near Geelong) this weekend with the other Aussies I went to Wacken with last year - we're having a Wacken anniversary party with lots of metal and beer in a shed.

So hold high the Aussie banners (and all that stuff) and make sure that all international metalheads know what metal fanatix we are (who else would pay about $3,000 for 5 days of metal!?).

Does Aussie Valhalla have an endless supply of Fosters instead of mead? :p

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
DEVIAT666 schrieb:
Yeah of course my flag will be flying high at my tent :O)))

Hope ur Wacken anniversary party is great! Im sure its not the same as being at Wacken but great that u celebrate it anyway :D :D
The rest of us will drink enough beer for u :D

well, didn't meet you this year, but hope you had a good enough time :)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Alrek schrieb:
Does Aussie Valhalla have an endless supply of Fosters instead of mead? :p

well my Aussie Valhalla would have mead mmmmm mead...well until I just spent 1.5 weeks in Finland and now it should be an endless supply of Lonkero :D

@DEVIAT666
great to meet you - we should keep in touch at least here!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
yes his new album will be called Angel Down.

Well last night I watched Atrocity and Leaves' Eyes play!
and last week I watched Dark Tranquillity--remember when you sent me the dates? :D

I haven't stopped since I returned to australia and now I'm really sick with lung infection...I can't stop coughing, so i'm TRYING to stay in bed and get better!

YOU NEED to start a myspace page for TALKHEAVY!!!

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Brat schrieb:
yes his new album will be called Angel Down.

Well last night I watched Atrocity and Leaves' Eyes play!
and last week I watched Dark Tranquillity--remember when you sent me the dates? :D

I haven't stopped since I returned to australia and now I'm really sick with lung infection...I can't stop coughing, so i'm TRYING to stay in bed and get better!

YOU NEED to start a myspace page for TALKHEAVY!!!
Yes thats great, would you like to do that for me? ;)

Hey, keep your skinny ass right inside your bed! I dont want you to die, who should send me australian beer then? :mad: :rolleyes: :p

Rose tattoo are also about to release a new album, the first track I have (Black-eyed bruiser) is great! They talked to pete Wells shortly before he died and he wanted them to continue.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I watched that contract being signed! :D

What's the saying-I'll sleep when I'm dead?

My favourite flowers are cornflowers, but red poppies, ivy and forget-me-nots are ok for my funeral too :p

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Brat schrieb:
I watched that contract being signed! :D

What's the saying-I'll sleep when I'm dead?

My favourite flowers are cornflowers, but red poppies, ivy and forget-me-nots are ok for my funeral too :p
MaY i SEND YOU THE SEEDS? yOU COULD PLANT THEM ON YOUR OWN SO i DONT HAVE TO TRAVEL. Its easier anyway If you could decide to die in germany.