AP is going

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Karsten schrieb:
Hmmm, this throat disease that some people a few kilometers west of Münster call a language seems to spread around in this forum...:D:p;)
Goed hè :D:D

If you don't be careful, I'll start at the German forums as well :D:D:D

And it's strange, but I always thought that Dutch was the language, and German some sort of dialect.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Quark schrieb:
Goed hè :D:D

If you don't be careful, I'll start at the German forums as well :D:D:D

And it's strange, but I always thought that Dutch was the language, and German some sort of dialect.

It is actually a little more difficult.

The northern germans speak a variant of dutch, for sure. They just leave out the funny words and out comes boring high german. Or frisian, but they don't count.

In the middle and eastern part of Germany, ugly dialects like hessisch, pfälzerisch, moselfränkisch, rheinländisch or sächsisch are spoken. They are generally grouped together as "Ugly Sounding Carnival Germanic Languages". Eventually they might deteriorate into french.

And in southern Germany we either speak Swiss (Baden-Württemberg), Austrian (Upper Bavaria), Sped-up-austrian-with-lots-of-funny-noises (Franconia) or the language of the pigs (Lower Bavaria).

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
monochrom schrieb:
It is actually a little more difficult.

The northern germans speak a variant of dutch, for sure. They just leave out the funny words and out comes boring high german. Or frisian, but they don't count.

In the middle and eastern part of Germany, ugly dialects like hessisch, pfälzerisch, moselfränkisch, rheinländisch or sächsisch are spoken. They are generally grouped together as "Ugly Sounding Carnival Germanic Languages". Eventually they might deteriorate into french.

And in southern Germany we either speak Swiss (Baden-Württemberg), Austrian (Upper Bavaria), Sped-up-austrian-with-lots-of-funny-noises (Franconia) or the language of the pigs (Lower Bavaria).

What's my german called?

*guessing drunken-stupid-schwede-german*

:D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Ja jong en lui, nog 'n goei 20 uur, en dan gaat zo heel langzaam mijn trein van Charleroi Sud naar Bruxelles Midi, om mij naar het Wackenfestival te begeven.

Well people, give or take some time, but in 20 hours' time, I'll be leaving very slowly by train from Charleroi Sud to Brussel Zuid to continue my journey to the Wacken festival!