Anyone know where VIP passes are to be picked up from?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
The one email I saw with the VIP pass you got the one pdf with the instructions and one pdf with a map of where to pick it up.

Can't tell you though, don't have it myself.

[slab]

25 Sep. 2005
Ok cheers guys.. Don' have the .pdf As i was only added to the guest list recently... Will have to investigate where to grab them when i get there... Thanks for your help though :)

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
in the middle of nowhere...
wtf was that for anyway? could they have made it any more random? not to mention fricken far away, gah...

[slab]

25 Sep. 2005
Indeed quite a trek if you had to walk back from the bus stops. Fortunately i had transport... Unlike some friends who wore out several pairs of shoes walking to the place from the village :p

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
[slab];11102204 schrieb:
Indeed quite a trek if you had to walk back from the bus stops. Fortunately i had transport... Unlike some friends who wore out several pairs of shoes walking to the place from the village :p

yea I had to walk all the way around from the reserved campground... then back to the main entrance :rolleyes: