ANyone from USA going to Wacken 2003?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Only 19 bands confirmed and it already look fooking cool!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Went last year, going next year if it kills me! I'll make a point to fly Old Glory by my tent next year, so we'll have to meet up. Gonna be a fuckin' incredible fest (aren't they all?) for sure!

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
I'll probably go too.

I'll make my descision soon...

I so want to go this year, it looks too cool for a power metal whore like myself!

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
We got to do a meet up for metalheads from the USA...

The problem is that the fucking country is so HUGE

Maybe we can meetup at Wacken?

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
It might be cool if we could arrange something where we all have our flights connect through JFK airport in NYC or Logan in Boston, and meet up for the trip across the water.

Probably would be a nightmare to arrange, but it's a thought!

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Does anyone have flights going through JFK yet? If anyone has anything, post it here and lets all try to get on the same flights!

It would be a nightmare, but it would be so cool to have a bunch of metalheads on the plane together.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
No chance that you'll ever organize that - mission impossible!

But there is honour in trying, and even just to let the idea float in the room is valorous indeed. True US Metalheads.

Depending on when you will arrive I can offer a place in Hamburg for you to join up at (is the last part of this sentence even remotely english?) - but I'll be driving over to Wacken (40 Minutes) on Thursday to get more of the party.

Anyway, surprise me and manage to get on the same flight...

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
It would require booking the NY->Germany leg for everybody all at once, which renders it even more of a pipe dream. I think we have a much better chance of meeting up at Wacken! :D

I'm not sure what my plans are...I'm still looking into the possibility of getting a summer job overseas.

BTW, I'm working on a webpage for Americans considering the trip to Wacken. It's at http://www.maccusweil.com/wacken It's nowhere near complete, but take a look and if any of you have anything to offer or add, please let me know!! That means all of you!

@mono - technically you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition (at, of, in, to, on...) in English, but that's one of those rules no one gives a shit about anymore :D English has enough rules that everyone breaks as it is...

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Just spoke to a travel Agent. (not giving up on this pipe dream!!!)

She told me that if we all book a flight together as a group, we can guarantee that we get on the same flight together, AND it will be cheaper.

If people are interested, I can give try and make a travel agent close on this, and if there are enough people we can get a group rate.