anyone else turning into a pumpkin?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bdcybergoth

17 Mai 2004
Canada
Website besuchen
hey i was just wondering if there was anyone else out there that would be leaving early sunday morning from wacken back to hamburg...
i've got it down that the buses run from 4am...
now does anyone know about the journey back from itzahoe to hamburg?
i'm sorry... i'm kind of slow... been trying to make sense of all the schedules and what not...

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
what exactly are you asking?

its easier..get a coach or taxi to the station and get a train to hamburg
:rolleyes:

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
bdcybergoth schrieb:
hey i was just wondering if there was anyone else out there that would be leaving early sunday morning from wacken back to hamburg...
i've got it down that the buses run from 4am...
now does anyone know about the journey back from itzahoe to hamburg?
i'm sorry... i'm kind of slow... been trying to make sense of all the schedules and what not...

I'm leaving to go back to Hamburg sometime that Sun.(my flight leaves the Mon. morning afterwards).

I might take a taxi back to the train station to go to Hamburg.

By the way,Happy Canada Day.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
I love the thread title so much, but I hate the thread content. Stick to topic, please!

@Topic: I hope my pumpkin ambitions will finally come true this Halloween. I'm practicing the grin already, and I think my edges are getting a little orangy.

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
There isn't many trains from itzehoe to hamburg on sunday, none running through the day only stupidly early in the morning, doesn't make sense........

opps, i forgot ot click 'later' silly meh