anyone comment on knight errant ??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

For a band i didnt knew 5 minutes before i saw them they were very good ;-)
The Singer just neds a little bit more training and its really good....

G

I have to say that I didn´t like them, but that´s also for the reason that I don´t like most of this Heavy/Power Metal Stuff...

G

Hello !

A very great Band, cool singer, cool Music, i buyed the Record, and i like it very much, a little bit like Skyclad. Hope they will come on tour in Germany, i will be there.

Cheers , Madrebel

www.planetheavymetal.de

G

A tour would be great! It was very interesting to hear this band live on stage. I looked forward to it because of the Rockhard report. And I enjoyed the gig very much.

G

Knight Errant were great! I hope they´ll come to Germany again next year. Maybe we can support them. Check out www.secret-in-sanity.de!

Cheers!

G

Knight Errant were great! I hope they´ll come to Germany again next year. Maybe we can support them. Check out www.secret-in-sanity.de!

Cheers!

G

Well, they gave their best!

But to be honest, I didn´t like them.
They seem to be some kind of Skyclad without balls.

There are surely worse metal acts in the world
but I can´t explain why the officials decided to invite
them. Did they do it only because they were from Turkey?
I think so! If so, I want to see a kurdish metal act next
year at WOA.

All in all Knight Errant did a good job but they didn´t
convince me.

Orgasm