Any Metalheads going from New York?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sam3k

26 Juli 2007
New York
www.sam3k.com
I made it to Hamburg. Been here since Sunday and walk a lot around the city. I'm staying a block away from Central Station and more and more metalheads keep showing up. It's awesome!

Is anyone taking the shuttle bus? I took the train to holstenstrasse just to make sure I know the route and don`t get lost on Thursday but I didn`t see any record store. Worth mentioning that I forgot the address number =(

p.s. went to buy some food at the market here on Steindamm and they don`t sell that many can foods. What are you guys bringing?

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
I made it to Hamburg. Been here since Sunday and walk a lot around the city. I'm staying a block away from Central Station and more and more metalheads keep showing up. It's awesome!

Is anyone taking the shuttle bus? I took the train to holstenstrasse just to make sure I know the route and don`t get lost on Thursday but I didn`t see any record store. Worth mentioning that I forgot the address number =(

p.s. went to buy some food at the market here on Steindamm and they don`t sell that many can foods. What are you guys bringing?

Oh, it´s Remedy Records. When you leave Holstenstrasse-Station turn LEFT and cross the street. You can see right there this huge red-stone building. Go around the corner to the right. Right there it´s Remedy Records where the bus will leave!

Opposite of Holstenstrasse RIGHT way is a huge Supermarket where you can buy lots of cans :)