any bus service to metalcamp ?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I believe that the bus service runs from Itzehoe. But I am not sure about that. I believe that you can catch the bus from Hamburg to Itzehoe, then another from Itzehoe to Wacken. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
hey!

anyone know any company or something doing a bus service from hamburg to metalcamp??

any help will be apreciated!!!

thank you!!

there are always some busses, that are organized by travelagencies or bands!
2007:Busses from Germany:
SARDONIC and Osnametal will launch a bus on Sunday, July 15th, that will pick up folks all over Germany. Price for ticket and transfer is 199,- Euro.

You can get on the bus in: HAMBURG – OSNABRÜCK – MÜNSTER – RECKLINGHAUSEN/UNNA – FRANKFURT – WÜRZBURG – NÜRNBERG – MUNICH – SALZBURG and at resting places along the way.
http://www.metalcamp.com/nav.php?id=19&lang=en&subid=0

i think the informations for 2008 will be online soon...

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
there are always some busses, that are organized by travelagencies or bands!
2007:Busses from Germany:
SARDONIC and Osnametal will launch a bus on Sunday, July 15th, that will pick up folks all over Germany. Price for ticket and transfer is 199,- Euro.

You can get on the bus in: HAMBURG – OSNABRÜCK – MÜNSTER – RECKLINGHAUSEN/UNNA – FRANKFURT – WÜRZBURG – NÜRNBERG – MUNICH – SALZBURG and at resting places along the way.
http://www.metalcamp.com/nav.php?id=19&lang=en&subid=0

i think the informations for 2008 will be online soon...

199 Euro, that's kind of a lot!!