Anti-Wacken?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Nice one!!!

and one serious point:

I think some people are forgetting what wacken is about. Wacken is about having fun with other metalheads and doing stuff that you couldn't do without Wacken. I don't care if the organisation at Wacken is crap, or if there are less toilets and more people than before. IT'S THE FUCKING GREATEST FUCKING METAL FESTIVAL THERE IS!!! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT???

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
I see the ant Wacken site has been hacked.

One must ask the motives for this, is freedom of speech not allowed?? I guess the facist movement is still alive if someone felt like just hacking this sight because they like Wacken.

Or perhaps the WOA team dont want any negative promotion, in which case they would be the dictators.

Lee

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
FREEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMM

LOL im Scottish, i had to shout it.

but seriously, ok we dont all agree with nunslaughter, but Hacking is taking it a bit too far, wouldnt it have been better to put across our positive points on Wacken?

We all dont agree with each other, i thought thats what discussion forums are for?

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I'm scottish too. But the anti-wacken site was so dumb it was just begging to be hacked by someone here.

Fuckin Hell, What are we doing? We are all metalheads! Let's fight for other causes such as killing christians or tecnho-people

Shukri

12 Aug. 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
www.cauterized.com
Hacking was unnecessary ....

I have to agree ... hacking the anti-wacken site wasn't cool. It's pretty obvious that everyone disagreed with nunslaughter. But I never had a chance to read that site, so I don't know the arguments put forward ...

Just because someone says something stupid doesn't mean people will automatically accept it. I think that anti-anti-wacken site was a much better idea.

Hmmm .... what happens if I get hacked for making this statement?

Let's be tolerant :)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
NO! Instead, we should all bite our index fingers off. And send them to ourselves with registered post.

And then we should make Ice Tea bottles that come with latvian girls.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
No, they come with the ice tea..You have to buy the ice tea. You don't have to drink it though. You can use it to keep the finger fresh

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Zombi
NO! Instead, we should all bite our index fingers off. And send them to ourselves with registered post.

And then we should make Ice Tea bottles that come with latvian girls.

Originally posted by Zombi
No, they come with the ice tea..You have to buy the ice tea. You don't have to drink it though. You can use it to keep the finger fresh

Never seen such strange posts. :D