Answers - Forum (Q + A)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
I have a question.

Will the new ticket prices and day passes change the way people get to and from the campgrounds?

Will people with day passes be admitted to the Campareas?

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
I thought this was just the thread where we post questions.

They said they would answer it, but they never said where. We should check the NSync message boards for the answers.

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Konstrukt, don't you know the Q&A forums?

Is it somewhere near Uruguay? :D :D :D

WHen I log in here, i just make a straight line for this forum. Never really explored the other Wacken forums.

I lurk on the German ones, but thats just because I try to read them to practice my Deutsch.

calonderiel

8 Jan. 2003
Near Paris, France
Website besuchen
Would it be possible to have an english version of all the announcements made on the site? i.e, I'd like to know what is said about the Xmas packages... I tried to run the thing through an auto-translator, but the result is complete gibberish...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
It doesn't matter how many times you complain about untranslated announcements, I've done it several times in the past, without result.

Anyway, there are no xmas packages......