Another top-class W:O:A band affirmation this Friday

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Tim19

9 März 2008
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I sure hope it is Emperor, but i'm also happy if it is Dark Throne.
Or maybe Immortal but they are in the progress of making a new album.
But think it is a big black metal/death metal band.
It could be vital remains or Vader or something like that.
Dies Irae?

And for Black Sabbath..heaven and hell is Black Sabbath only with a different name for Dio used to be the Black Sabbath singer, when ozzy left the band.
And ac\dc would be cool but not a must see. I mean it is a must see but not a must see like omg i saw ac\dc.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Too be honest i wouldnt mind if it were Running Wild i love em and know id have a great time, but im kinda hoping its someone else as the "big announcement" and running wild as a fairly big one :p

Emperor would be amazing, iv always wanted to see em

Bikerin666

12 Aug. 2008
Seesen /Harz
The band will perform its last show... so ...

Not because of the band to be announced to give the last show, but to give hope for a big bang: found that just now in metaltix:

"Das zehnte SLAYER Album wird voraussichtlich im Juli dieses Jahres veröffentlicht." (the tenth slayer-album will be offered in july this year)

21 Aug. 2008
ENGLAND!
www.myspace.com
rhapsody or emperor

are the only two bands thart would make sense

running wild, ill be dissapointed with, theyd be a nice addition, but wacken need to pull out a big one to save their asses, and emperor or rhapsody would do that :p

Jordan

25 März 2009
and emperor or rhapsody would do that :p
Rhapsody would save their ass ? Haha, nice joke, thanks for bringing a bit of laugh in this sad forum.
Rhapsody would make the disaster complete, but I admit I have personnal issues with that joke-band.

Anyway, Rhapsody would be another power-speed-melodic-metal act, which we are already fully packed with. So the only solution to "save their ass" is Emperor, of course, but I would be very surprised !

6dae6mon6

16 Apr. 2009
warschau
Rhapsody would save their ass ? Haha, nice joke, thanks for bringing a bit of laugh in this sad forum.
Rhapsody would make the disaster complete, but I admit I have personnal issues with that joke-band.

Anyway, Rhapsody would be another power-speed-melodic-metal act, which we are already fully packed with. So the only solution to "save their ass" is Emperor, of course, but I would be very surprised !

10/10
Nothing more to say...

Volucria

4 Feb. 2009
Some Belgians believe it could be After Forever:
- The band is going to split up, so it would be their last tour
- "Last show forever" is left untranslated in the German newsmessage, so could refer to After Forever

I really doubt it's them, though. They're simply not big enough to be THE surprise Wacken has in store for us.